Sunday, September 28, 2014

Cards using DSP

I had another card class. I didn't realize how back to back my classes were and it was starting to stress me out a lot. I almost didn't even finish prepping everything.   The last card I planned was the Christmas one. I just wasn't feeling anything. I'd half come up with an idea and then in my head determine it wasn't good.
I made 2 example cards to show that the hexagons can be more than one direction.

The camera was the first card I planned. I adjusted it a little from my example. I think 3/4" strips might be better than 1" because it was hard to keep the strips only overlapping on the sides.
This was the same card as my last class. It fit both occasions and the only person coming to both said it was OK.

Overall I like these better than the last batch. But if I look at the other 4 I like all but the owl and I never like the owl. So I'm not sure which set are better. I know at class the owl was a favorite. I guess I'm just weird not liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment