Tuesday, January 19, 2016

2 Year Photos (my camera)


I took my new camera and a few times took out my camera. I barely had it out. I can't believe how many pictures I actually got.
I cropped a few of these but besides that I didn't do any editing at all.








 Ella is out of focus here but I can't get over how these bubbles look so I included it.









This has got to be my favorite picture of her with the bubbles. It just shows how happy she is with the bubbles. Also once we got the bubbles out, she wouldn't let us put them away. So much for posing for other pictures.











I need to get pictures of me with Ella. That rarely happens unless I use a tripod. 

I liked this park. It reminded more of Pennsylvania than any other park I've been to here.  I'm a little bummed that I didn't take out my camera by the lake at all because we didn't get any down there at all. The lake was the reason I wanted that park. We never have water in pictures around here.

2 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures. I love the bubbles idea. It's super cute and gets her to smile big.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had a bubble gun. I think once the weather is less rainy, I'll have to have a play date with a bubble gun then get pictures of Ella and her friends having fun with bubbles!

      Delete