Monday, June 8, 2020

#itsmomchallenge Week 3

May 17-May 23

We jumped in the puddle in our driveway. I even got Liam out of his little car to jump. 

To my surprise we walked a mile to find all the puddles. I don't usually push the red car that far since it's so loud. Miles walked the entire way. When Ella is around, nobody wants to walk so long.
After our walk, we had our family meeting outside. everyone climbs all over me.

And it worked! Typo above!
Ella and I finished making her crowns so we could drop them off to her friends.  i have time lapse video of us but it's too much trouble to insert a million videos.
Longest run in 4.5 years. I had one slightly shorter than this in November 2019.




I took these photos to remember the everyday. He doesn't often sleep sitting up on me.



















Look closely at his head!

Ella's PE class was field day. They told everyone to get siblings and parents involved.  Miles wouldn't do it, so then I did. It's so weird to do a zoom field day compared to the awesome field days they would normally have.
School almost always looks the same.




A new long run since 2015.


Look at that tight hug.


Liam helped me lower his crib. 


I probably included these pictures but then I did a summary. I actually ran again so this was not even the total! i ran 20.0 total in a week. 

I know I'm not in this one but its also the family meeting.
Weekly family meeting but this week it was outside at Murphy Park.

Here i am trying to get to the car and all the kids climb into the wagon. (Well Liam was already in it.)

(I rearranged the furniture holding Liam but that's a video so you have to check out the album for it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment