Tuesday, June 2, 2020

#itsmomchallenge Week 2

Here are the photos I used for May 10-16. I have some videos of various things but they are too much trouble to upload to youtube and link from there. Here's a link to my google photos album if you want to look at more. I even made collages with videos but then I made a less cool one with only pictures to put on here easier.









 Another time I'm holding 2 kids.








May 13 - practicing walking with shoes on





May 14








May 15 - went to a park and sat on a blanket to eat dinner. 


We had stopped and then Ella took some video of me running. She accidentally took the one of me running without a stroller with time lapse. It was hard to get a screen shot.


May 16

May 16 - About to craft




May 16



I clearly did more than 1 photo with myself everyday. I did this last year and noticed once May was over, I didn't take nearly as many photos with my tripod.

2019 Week 1
2019 Week 2

2020 Week 1

No comments:

Post a Comment