Friday, May 21, 2021

5k - 30 Day Breakaway

I did all the 30 Day Breakaway runs and was surprised how much my speed had improved. I did a 5k at the end. I kind of wished I just did a 5k at the start to see the full improvement. My previous 5k times I have are just 5k splits.

My plan is to do all of the runs again and then do another 5k for time after. I am also trying to increase my weekend miles and having trouble finding time to run so we shall see how it goes. 

I feel like my times would be better if I ran with anyone too. 

I started putting the overall distance and time on my table because I noticed the last few miles would always bring up my average to having a faster pace. I wanted to show that. 

 
I often wish Garmin would have personal bests by year. I have some race PRs listed when I check but they are way back almost 10 years ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment