Monday, December 20, 2021

2022 Exercise Goals


For 2022, here are my exercise goals:

  1. Run 250 miles (with a reach goal of 500 miles)
    • That's 2.5x my goal of last year. 
  2. Run 104 times (With a reach goal of 200 times)
    • That's 2 run a week with a reach goal of slightly less than 4 runs a week. 
    • This is double my 2021 goal!
  3. Complete 3 Beachbody programs
    • If I complete 645 that will count as 3 since that's 13 weeks and so many programs are 3 week programs. 
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week) (Reach goal of 312)
    • This is the same goal as last year and the year before and the year before that. I beat it most of the months in 2020 but had some times when I didn't. In 2021, I had a lot more double workout days at the beginning of the year so I ended up pretty high.
    • I will count when I do PT exercises as a workout. I just hope I remember. 
  5. Win 20 step bets
    • I can do up to 3 at a time and they are mostly all for 6 weeks but there don't seem to be as many options as before. So sometimes I have 1 going and if I'm injured or sick I might go down to 0.
I kept these almost the same as last year! I increased my beachbody programs from 2 to 3. I also added completing step bets. I took out about running challenge groups. 


I also plan to keep up with my exercise goals that I make monthly that have push-ups, sit-ups, planks, workouts, runs (miles and number of runs).  I might add 1 more thing to it for 2022, I just am not sure what yet.  I am not going to list the plank, push-up, sit-up amounts since I choose those monthly right before the month starts based on my injury status. 


I have guesses for 2022 but already know I'm going to increase the plank goal so others may change. I always evaluate at the end of the month for the next month. 

I hope to run at least 3 in person races.


No comments:

Post a Comment