Monday, March 8, 2021

2021 Exercise Goals

I made exercise goals and even made a graphic. But I can't find the post so I'm posting it now!

For 2021, here are my exercise goals:

  1. Run 100 miles (with a reach goal of 200 miles)
    • That's 2 miles a week rounded down. It totally seems doable but I go entire weeks trying to run every single day and not getting a run in at all.
  2. Run 52 times (With a reach goal of 100 times)
    • That's 1 run a week with a reach goal of slightly less than 2 runs a week. I count couple mile runs or even the .2 mile run to pick up Ella. 
  3. Complete 3 Beachbody programs
    • I don't have a plan now but I wanted to complete 2 in 2019 and I did not. In 2017 and 2018 I was much more consistent when I had workout plans. I said I'd complete 2 in 2020 so I increased it 1. I completed 4 in 2020 but 3 of those were short 3 week ones.
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week) (Reach goal of 312)
    • This is the same goal as last year and the year before. I beat it most of the months in 2020 but had some times when I didn't. 
  5. Win 20 step bets
    • I can do up to 3 at a time and they are mostly all for 6 weeks. 
I kept these almost the same as last year! I increased my beachbody programs from 2 to 3. I also added completing step bets. I took out about running challenge groups. 


No comments:

Post a Comment