Tuesday, October 25, 2022

100 day run streak

 


I made it 100 days of a run streak. A lot of treadmill miles. I ran at least a mile a day. Lots of days lately have been just a mile with so many house projects going on. I ran 233.17 miles in 100 days. That's an average of 2.33 miles per day! My average pace was 10:03. 36 runs were treadmill runs! I was pushing a stroller during 13 of those runs. I ran 2 5k races and 1 10k timed trial. I ran at least 3 times when I shouldn't have just to not miss run streak days.



At first i might switch up the incline on the treadmill or did some various hill ones where you change incline but then I started just running all the time at incline 2 since the treadmill was less noisy at that incline. I tend to try to set the treadmill speeds faster to get them over with since I was just running to do 1 mile. 


I really wanted to hit 80 miles in August and failed and then I thought for sure I would in September and failed again.   


The poor air quality made it really hard to hit 20 miles in a week which is what I wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment