Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Running Milestone (12.21.22)


I did it! I have now run more total time in 2022 than any other year. I already bypassed the mileage but now I also did time! 2015 was more fun than this year. This year I get mad runs are cut short or it takes me hours to leave the house. In 2015 I ran with friends and pushed a stroller . I mostly ran when Dave was at work while pushing Ella who loved the stroller. I would go on some weekends bright and early in the morning to get a long run in too. 

I have a lot of runs this year since I did a 100 day run streak. I ran 1 mile a lot of days which lessoned my average miles per run but overall it was very beneficial. The short treadmill runs that were quick helped my speed a lot.   This is my best pace since having kids.  I know I ran faster in 2015 but I spent a lot of time running with others which slowed my pace. But easy runs + fast runs helped me be faster overall. I couldn't run a half marathon as fast now as I did in 2015.  Maybe next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment