Sunday, December 11, 2022

New Shelves (2022)

In September and October, we built shelves. It way longer than I expected. It was hard with all the kid interruptions. 

Now it's been done for 2 months and I still barely have containers in there. The little support blocks actually make it more difficult to put containers in and out. Also it's pretty deep so other things fit.  It's so hot in there or humid so all the taped on labels or sticker labels have fallen off so it makes it fun to try to find what I need. I think I'll do what Beth told me she did and just write with sharpie on the lid on the few things that will always be in the containers.

I actually had 18 minutes of video so I trimmed a bunch to include just different steps. 

I took notes every step of the way with what time we did things or stopped for the day. I didn't look at it when recording voice over and I still haven't looked at it since the day I wrote it. I should take pics of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment