Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

09:14:51 AM - I forgot water when I went running. My camera won't focus; it just has everything blurry. Not a good day.
10:49:40 AM - On my way home from North Park I passed about 10 runners. Usually I pass 0 or 1. And now I looked outside and see my neighbor running.
10:51:02 AM - my neighbor is pushing a lawn mower with 1 hand and holding his baby with the other. doesn't seem safe.
12:52:01 PM - I mowed. I didn't weedwack (even though it needs it) and it took me 50 minutes. I thought I was going fast too. Mowing takes too long.
02:12:09 PM - @DaizyCh Later he changed so that he was holding the kid and mower but so the kid could fake push the mower. It wasn't pretty.
02:19:14 PM - Some Weight graphs are updated. The top ones at least. http://t.co/FXO73Bh
02:23:43 PM - @DaizyCh Timmy told me and said how he was tricking you and Judy

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment