Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7.25

 
Shirt: Express
Skirt: F21
Shoes: The Shoe Dept. 
Necklace: Target
I went for a more casual look and feel since I had a pretty busy day ahead of me.

I carpooled with Dave. We got home and started cleaning up and making dinner. We had salad. We made chicken for dinner but it was taking forever to cook so it wasn't ready in time.  We prepped food and I had my jewelry party.

I like the jewelry but have such a hard time making choices.  Everyone that was ordering ended up ordering before they left.  I was nowhere near close. I had an extensive wish list I just liked too much of the Lia Sophia stuff.  It also looks way better in person than in the catalog and way better in the catalog than online. I don't even know how people figure out what to order looking online.

No comments:

Post a Comment