Thursday, August 25, 2011

Friend Friday: Favorite Clothing

This week is one of the off weeks so Katy isn't hosting the standard Friend Friday questions. This week Ashley is hosting and the topic is our favorite piece of clothing.

This is kind of hard for me.  It depends on a few things. I have different favorites depending on the season. Also I put on a few lbs so my favorite pants no longer fit. If I can wear them, I'm not sure if I should still consider them a favorite.  So I'm going to break the rules and list a few things.

I love this purple top. I like it in the spring, summer, and fall. I don't layer with it that much in the winter so it is not a favorite then. I like the fit on this so if I eat a big lunch, I don't look as gutty. It is also a pretty good color on me (or so I think).

My favorite pants (that don't fit anymore) are my red pants from Victoria's Secret. I get compliments when I wear these (wore these). I like them. People tell me they make my legs look skinny but I reply to them that my legs make my legs look skinny.  I wanted red pants for years. I could never find them at a store. Man did I love these when I got them. I can't wear them as often as I'd like because red pants are pretty noticeable at work.

What is your favorite piece of clothing and why? 

3 comments:

  1. I'm dying for a pair of red pants. I love that this are casual, yet still could be worn to the office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I've been looking for red skinny pants for a month but no luck so far. You may have convinced me to look for a trouser cut instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, why are red pants so desirable? I haven't actually worn mine casually and only to work so far.

    Alex Elizabeth, I thought of getting red skinnies for awhile in addition to these but figured these were so nice and it took forever to find some long enough that I shouldn't even try. VS is great because they have 4 different inseams. (They don't have it all all their pants though. I just wish there was a VS store with clothes around here. They all just have the bras and stuff.)

    ReplyDelete