Sunday, August 28, 2011

8.26

Shoes: Jessica Simpson from Macy's
Skirt: F21
Shirt: Express
Necklace: Sears

All the running and not pigging out on junk food is paying off.  I'm starting to fit into clothes that ended up being too tight a few months ago.

My hair is getting too long. I am debating a haircut.  Should I get one?
Dave and I tried this new place for lunch. Called BRGR so guess what they sell... burgers.  I also got cheese fries but I didn't like how they put parmesan on the fries so I didn't like it. The burgers were also a little thick for my liking.  Dave loved their burgers though.  They had milkshakes but they didn't give you a huge amount like most places do so then I felt cheated.

After work, I was so tired.  I took a nap on Dave's office floor. I wanted to feel included. I set my alarm for 45 minutes. But then I turned it off.  I ended up sleeping for a few hours.

Traveling messed up my sleep schedule. We stayed up late. Also the time zone change messed it up worse.  Coming home, I was exhausted. I needed naps. Well I took naps.  Then that screwed with sleep schedule that night... and repeat. If I didn't get home at 1AM from the airport maybe it wouldn't have been so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I guess it's good that they put the Parmesan on the cheese fries, you at less of them! :) Congrats on your clothes fitting a bit better! That's the tough part about being a runner - you really want to take it as a license to pig out... but you still can't.
    Why don't you try a super layered haircut that doesn't take off much length? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any picture examples of a haircut like that?

    My slight weight gain happened when I got injured and just ate the same amount but wasn't exercising. then my clothes stopped fitting so then I should have started eating less but I got depressed about it and ate more while wearing yoga pants.

    ReplyDelete