Wednesday, March 7, 2012

3.5

I woke up and had to hurry to get to work because I was carpooling with Dave.

I felt swamped at work. It sure sucks that I was sik last week because now I just feel like I have 3 extra days worth of work to do.

Dave and I went to the gym after work.  My knee feels a lot better. Going down the stairs to get to the gym was the roughest part.  Using the exercise bike as a warmup is actually pretty challenging. I got out of breath in less than 10 minutes. I realized I was out of breath when someone came over to say hi to me.  Perhaps I shouldn't have the resistance all the way up to 10.

I used the exercise bike, did foam roller exercises, did a core workout, stretched, then did weights. Dave was ready to leave so I didn't get to finish all the leg weights.
We got home and while eating dinner started watching Dexter. We watched it until 10PM and then watched Rachel Maddow. Man was I sad to stop watching Dexter. There are 2 episodes left in Season 4 and I just want to finish the season but Dave doesn't watch as much TV as I'd like and I can't watch without him.
Later on in the evening I loaded my BodyMedia Fit numbers and even with going to the gym, I was well below my calorie burn for the day that it suggested I go bike.  I'm used to seeing it tell me I did an amazing job and beat my calorie burn goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment