Wednesday, March 21, 2012

50k Professional Photos

I guess when you run 6 laps, you get more than one professional photo.

I missed the photographer on lap one because I was wearing the long sleeve shirt over my number. I tried to lift it up to show him but it was a little too late. He said he'd get me next lap but he didn't know I wanted a million pictures.
My stride and speed were still pretty normal after lap 2 (picture 1)
I remember not wanting to hold my water after the station because the picture would have us with our cups.  Yes that is what I thought about.
I don't even remember the picture with Jen. I guess I was being being dead or talking.
I do remember seeing the photographer when I was going in to finish. I also saw him in the background of the picture Sarah took. I wished he would have taken 2-3 each time like I did when I took professional photos, but then I'm sure other people don't want a million pictures of themselves running.

I wish I was like everyone else. If I was less obsessed with pictures, I'd have a lot more free time on my hands.

I really liked how the photographer stood in slightly different places each lap so the background wasn't exactly the same.  Take a look at the rest of the photos. They are interesting to see.  The ones of the blisters make mine seem like nothing.

I also posted about the race the race already.

2 comments:

  1. Those photos turned out really well. 9 times out of 10, they catch people in some weird, awkward, mid-stride pose, which makes you not feel like showing the picture to anyone because it's unflattering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "professional" photographer is actually a runner not a real professional photographer. Around here the one guy who runs lots of races said he's learned runners don't like the professional photos from real photographers but like other runners photos. I bet that's why people really liked mine that I took at that race a few weeks ago.

      Delete