Monday, March 5, 2012

A Day's Worth of Twitter

01:09:37 PM - After I ate my packed lunch I was still hungry so got combos. I ate the entire bag. The bag claims it was 7 servings.
05:49:17 PM - I just got to talking to someone about how I'm taking time off running and it is killing me. It hasn't even been 30 hours since I last ran.
10:05:28 PM - Rachel Maddow is a great show. I'm kind of glad @polahbea made me stop watching Dexter to watch this and I LOVE watching Dexter.
10:08:21 PM - people sure google weird things to end up arriving at my blog.
10:23:07 PM - I was at the gym for 40 minutes today and my @BodyMediaFIT suggests I go use the exercise bike for 25 min to meet my calorie burn goal.
11:33:06 PM - @mikecherepko beach season is far away. I want to go to the beach for vacation.

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment