Sunday, July 29, 2012

6.18 - Outfit

Shirt: F1
Jeans: Express
Shorts: American Eagle Outfitters
Necklace: Lia Sophia

Lately I haven't been putting outfit photos on all my daily posts. In case you were afraid I wasn't wearing clothes, you can always check out my calendar site.  You may notice in some photos there are numbers. If there is a 2 or a 3 that means if you click to enlarge you actually get 2  or 3 outfits that day.

The shorts I'm wearing in the 2nd and third photo are actually in the bag I'm holding in the first photo. I have on idea why I kept thinking my shorts were from the Gap. My tag is even wrong on all my posts now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,
    Great to hear from you and visit you again.
    I love how you made that top work both with jeans and shorts.

    Saw your comment on my post.
    Here is the link of that white skirt when I wore it as a strapless dress:
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/03/how-it-is-done.html

    Scroll down to see the dress by itself without the jacket.

    If you like this dress/skirt is on sale at half price. From $72 down to $36 plus tax. If you provide me with your measurements I can see if it would fit. This one is a size 4-6 equivalent.
    Let me know.
    Daphne.
    (kuladaphne@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete