Sunday, July 22, 2012

7.14

Outfit 1: Charlotte Russe, Sam's Club, American Eagle Outfitters, Kohl's
Outfit 2:  Charlotte Russe, NY&Co, Sam's Club, Express, Amazon

I did a lot of work around the apartment while Dave spent time doing stuff at his computer.  I was ready for lunch at 11 and when Dave is ready we go, but Dave wasn't ready so we didn't head out until 1pm!
We stopped at Goodwill to donate 3 old computers then we went to lunch. (I had on the 5" heels shown above while carrying these 2 computers.)
We went to BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. It was right near Apple Headquarters.  Their meatball appetizer was amazing. I don't remember if I read the entire description on the menu or not but it was not at all what I expected.  I was thinking there would be red sauce.  The deep dish pizza was awesome too. There were so many toppings.  Dave and I shared the the deep dish pizza. We also shared a turkey club. The turkey club was very blah so I wasn't a huge fan. I also had turkey for lunch 3 days in a row at home so I bet I should have remembered that and avoided ordering turkey.
I did a lot more work in the kitchen but seem to have made a bigger mess.  I was worried about not having storage in the kitchen so I've been putting stuff in boxes for storage and now I do have some extra room. Granted we barely have any food in the house now so I think it is good to have empty spots.  I will need a step stool to get many things but at least I found places.
We headed out to dinner.  We were going to go to Baja Fresh but we walked out the back way right near Trader Joe's and saw Five Guys right there so we ate there.  They messed up Dave's burger by only giving him one patty instead of two.  We ate outside because Dave said it was too noisy in the restaurant. Well outside it was freezing and the longer we were out there the worse it felt.  I even had on jeans and a hoodie.   We hit up Trader Joe's on the way home to see what they have and to buy some sort of dessert.

We got home and watched Big Brother and then Rachel Maddow.  We watched the second show because Poly was so cute and restful beside me and I wanted to give her some more time to rest.  Dave fell asleep during Rachel.  After it was over, he went into bed and I went to my computer and started applying for some jobs.

I've been making public albums on my picasa with more photos than on here so if you want to monitor my unpacking just be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment