Tuesday, July 31, 2012

7.23

Skirt: F21, Shirt: NY&Co, Sandals: Kohl's, Earrings: Gifted
I woke up and felt productive. I didn't plan to run since I did my long run the day before so then I didn't feel guilty for not running.  I did a bunch on my to-do list.  I also played in Photoshop.  Poly admired her own picture on the screen.

Around lunch time I headed out to buy Dave's birthday present. That took awhile.  In the parking garage I was taking my daily picture and some old guy asked if I needed assistance. I ended up answering him just as the timer was going off. Sigh.

I played around in photoshop even though that was not on my to-do list.  Then my day started to not get productive.
Around 2 pm I finally ate lunch then I ate a lot of it. Oops.  I sewed my cherry shorts and broke the needle. I was hand sewing and I broke it!
I went to go move a stack of 2 boxes only to learn Poly was in the bottom box!
Dave wanted to meet at Sweet Tomatoes for dinner so I said OK even though I wasn't hungry.  I ate a lot. As we were leaving my stomach started hurting. Then I just relaxed all evening because of it. I went into bed really early and just played Solitaire.  I was on the couch for awhile relaxing while watching TV and Poly joined me. She knows when I don't feel well and always cuddles with me.
My California driver's license arrived in the mail! It looks as awful as I was expecting.  I also learned my friend Callie won another race.

No comments:

Post a Comment