Sunday, September 30, 2012

Week 7 (repeat) (9.3-9.16)

Previous Summaries
The Smart Coach plan has me doing 3 mi, 6 mi (tempo), 2 mi, and 11 mi

Hal Higdon's have me doing 4.5 mi, 4 mi (repeats), 3 mi, 4 mi, and 9 mi (plus lifting)
The other Hal Higdon one has me doing 4.5 mi, 3 mi, 4.5 mi, and 7 mi.

This week I have done 2 mi, 3 mi, and 2 mi.   See details below.

Friday:  I finally ran mile repeats. 
It was hard but I managed.  i just only ran once.  It was difficult to run because there was too much traffic. 


Total suggested by training plans: 22, 24.5, or 19.

Final Thoughts:
I only ran once. Then the following week I only ran once too.  It was probably the worst I felt during a run ever.  Someone even asked me if I was alright when I was hunched over about a mile into it.


So 2 runs in 2 weeks. Awful.  What a way to train!

No comments:

Post a Comment