- Complete 16 cardio workouts (running, exercise bike, elliptical, or workout video)
- Complete 13 core workouts
- Frequency: Run 12 times.
- Distance: Run 60 total miles
- Workout with Dave 5 times.
- Lift weights 10 times.
- Exercise 5 times that aren't considered cardio above (mainly thinking about walks here that don't fit in anywhere)
- Have 3 double workout days (morning + evening, lunch + evening, etc)
- Stretch for 10 consecutive minutes 2 times
- Do foam roller exercises 3 times
- Do yoga 1 time.
I have a few other goals that are related to exercise but aren't me working out.
- Have a photo shoot to get some athletic pictures for at the top of this post.
- No more than 12 rest days all month (stretching or doing foam roller exercises means it is not a rest day)
- No more than 2 consecutive rest days.
If you are curious how they compare month to month, you can look at old months or I might post my excel file. I used to put in parenthesis what the old months goals were and if I met them but that cluttered it all up too much.