Thursday, March 14, 2013

3.6

I hit snooze a lot. I watched 2 episodes of Monk. Then I got out of bed.  At 11:45, I had an interview with App Academy. I was a little lightheaded before it started so I should have gotten something to eat but I didn't.

After I ate tuna noodle casserole for lunch. It was my 4th meal in a row of it.  I didn't eat much but then snacked.
I watched TV. I cannot handle waiting until Fall for more White Collar. All I do is think about that show. Pretty soon I'll forget though and next year will roll around and I might forget to watch it. I also watched Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game.  Then I watched Kitchen Nightmares while I fell asleep. I slept for awhile. I woke up once to restart the show.  Dave got home with Arby's for dinner but I didn't like the chicken or the potato bites. I miss the loaded potato bites. These hash brown ones suck by comparison. I ate 1 chicken finger and 1/2 a potato bite.

Dave and I watched American Idol but I read r/tall the entire time. I'm addicted to that subreddit. Today I actually left a few comments. Someone wanted to know where to get long inseam yoga pants and I love my Victoria's Secret ones so I had to say that.

Then I went to use my computer and was going to finally make some collages to post my March posts but instead I read many blog posts. I probably read more than I have for the past 3 months combined.

I stayed up late and even took a picture of Poly in bed. Sometimes I see her at the foot of the bed and lean forward to pet her. Well often I do this. Often I know she's there and just keep checking as I watch TV. But rarely do I take her picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment