Saturday, March 16, 2013

3.9

Jeans: VS, Sweater: Limited, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Purse: Target, Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Dave woke me up early. He wanted his hash browns and was upset I never went to Safeway to buy them on Friday so apparently he can't eat anything else for breakfast or go buy his own so I had to get up and go.  I walked over and saw nobody was at our apartment pool. I texted Hilary about it.

After a few texts back and forth we decided to meet at 11:15 to swim. I hadn't eaten anything and was still a tad weak from the day before.  But I swam anyway. I didn't do all that awful. I swam a bit less than both Hilary and Wes but I was weak so I figure it was OK. I think I swam a little under a half mile. I did keep track when I swam but then immediately forgot.   That swim got me motivated and I told Hilary to text me if she wanted to run later. We never did though.  I did put on running clothes after my shower. Too bad I never went.

I watched some TV and Dave played Sim City all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment