Wednesday, March 6, 2013

2.27

 Jeans: JCP, Top: Express, Cardigan: NY&Co, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Charlotte Russe
 Purse: NY&Co.  Sunglasses: Found when I moved
Tank: F21, Shorts: Dick's Sporting Goods, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Famous Footwear
I sure wore a lot of outfits.
I went to the endocrinologist in the morning (Outfits 1 and 2).   When I got home, Dave wanted me to go to Google so I changed into my brown boots (not pictured) and drove to google. I biked home. I was so dang hot I changed into shorts and a tank. On the way home I removed my cardigan.
I did go to Sprouts and Target. I did a lot of walking. It was hot. I meant to run which is why I had workout clothes on but that never happened.
We got Chinese food for dinner. I wasn't a big fan. I wish the chicken was all white meat.

On the episode of Freaks and Geeks I watched there was a basset hound. It sure was cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment