Thursday, March 7, 2013

3.3

Sweater: Express, Jeans: Indi (custom), Sandals: Kohl's, Purse: NY&Co, Necklace and Earrings: Target
I woke up bright and early. Even though I went to sleep close to midnight I was exhausted getting out of bed at 8:10. (Poly didn't sleep at the foot of our bed. I guess she found Dave's clothes on top of the dresser comfortable.) I met Ryan for breakfast.  I worked with Ryan way back in the day at Pizza Hut when in college.  It was so odd to be meeting him out here. He lives in San Diego now.   His cell phone broke so I had to send him messages the day before and had to be outside waiting for him. I wish I knew how to buzz people in to this apartment.  We went to Hobee's for breakfast.  Dave didn't go because he refuses to meet new people. But the thing is Dave met him before.    After breakfast we went to Target so he could buy a burner phone for his drive back home.
I was just so exhausted. I think the sun from 3.2 had something to do with it.  I used my computer a bit. I finally did all my information for my Stampin' Up taxes for 2012. Normally Dave would have yelled at me if I didn't do them yet but we are still waiting for our Westinghouse W2 forms. I even requested more since we never got the first.
I cooked dinner. We ran out of our favorite seasoning for chicken so I used this other chicken rub that Dave bought at one point. Neither of us liked it.
We watched TV. While watching TV, I decided to do abs on the floor. Poly loves abs. She is my buddy. She purrs the entire time.  I also stretched and did some foam roller exercises.

I watched some TV after Dave went to sleep but still fell asleep before 1 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment