Wednesday, March 6, 2013

3.1

Shirt: NY&Co, Jeans: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Target 
I woke up and watched some TV. (Poly slept at my feet while I was in bed. She sure loves afghans.) I did some things at my computer.  I ate toast for lunch. I had 7 slices. Two were with cinnamon and sugar butter, 1 was with butter, and the rest were with butter and grape jelly.
Then I walked to Big 5 Sporting Goods to exchange my goggles. I didn't get the same brand/style this time. I got more expensive ones.  Then I walked to Sprouts.  I bought a few things but decided to walk to Target to get my inhaler prescription. On my way to Target, a former coworker called so I ended up standing in the lobby of Target for 10 minutes to talk.  I got my inhaler prescription and it cost $45. Without insurance it would be $48.  In Pittsburgh with Westinghouse insurance it was $28.  If I saw my asthma doctor, I would get a free sample. Maybe next time I will call one of the other 3+ pharmacies within walking distance and see what the cost would be. $45 is far too expensive especially since I'll use less than half of it before it expires.

After I got home, I went for a swim at my apartment complex pool.  Man did that suck. I got out twice to email people to complain about it so it took a long time. After I got home, I did some research on if they have swimming programs like the couch to 5k. Well they had some that said they start at 0 and they were all too hard in week 1. I emailed myself some links and figured I'd look later. [I never did.]
I talked Dave into letting us have breakfast foods for dinner. I made pancakes, bacon, and toast. I didn't eat any of the bacon. I also burnt the bacon.
We watched some TV and hung out. When Dave went to sleep, I went in with Poly and she was sure hamming it up. Sometimes I think she knows something is up and she tries to be all cute to get us to stay with her. She was so cute wanting to hug both my and Dave's arm.

Then I watched some TV. I ended up staying up until 4 watching TV though. Oops.
I used to have my necklaces on a bulletin board. Then I ordered a ton of Lia Sophia stuff when I hosted a party so I put those boxes in the top drawer of my dresser.  I also had a jewelry box for earrings and some thinner necklaces.  Then for my birthday, I got one of those dresses to hold jewelry.  I thought I'd take some pictures.  One side of the dress holds earrings. Some earrings are still in my jewelry box.  The other side holds necklaces.  I still have a necklaces on my bulletin board too since that is out in my bedroom versus in the closet.  How do you store your jewelry?

4 comments:

  1. Duuuude, I need one of those jewelry things! Right now mine is all on a makeshift one with like, wire cleaners and stuff, on the back of the bathroom door. That is so cool.

    I love your outfit here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone sent this link to me before http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10030180&N=&Ntt=Little+black+dress It's either the same or a similar dress.

      thanks about the outfit.

      Delete
  2. I need one of those, too! My necklaces are hanging on some picture frames in our bedroom- super classy. The rest of my stuff is in an old jewelry box. I don't own that much jewelry so I just can't justify buying something to organize what I do have... My ears are also closed shut so I don't wear earrings anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have much expensive jewelry. I like to buy really cheap jewelry that costs less than 10 bucks. Then if it only lasts a few years it's OK. Plus the big clunky jewelry only stays in style so long so then it works out well.

      Delete