Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random Thoughts

A week or more ago I had a bad dream. It even caused Dave to wake me up and ask if I was OK. So what was so bad about it was that I had this big pencil cup that had compartments for paper clips, rubber bands, push pins, etc AND then someone labeled the compartments with sharpie. This is awful for 2 reasons. Labeling anything with sharpie is awful but then they were also labeled incorrectly with how I usually organized mine.  How many other people would consider a dream like this a bad one?

Wednesday night I had a dream I was trying to clean the house for a party (needs to happen in real life) but in the dream it was a different house. Well instead of cleaning, Dave decided to paint the bedroom and the bathroom. So not only did that make a huge mess and annoy me but he refused to put on a second coat and it was so obvious. Oh man what an annoying dream.  Based on how the walls looked he always went vertical with the roller but half the roller had more paint on it than the other half so the wall just looked bad. It needed another coat to make the thin parts thick and he wouldn't do it. I almost wanted to yell at him when I woke up.

OK the above were both more like 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago.

I've had some weird dreams lately.

I watched a lot of TV Monday night when Dave was out of town and now it's Thursday and I'm still constantly thinking about the show The Fosters. It's quite good. Also I cried so much while watching it. I blame it on pregnancy hormones. Sometimes I swear it wasn't even the least bit sad.

Just so you know I also keep thinking about how awful that pencil/paper clip holder was not only labeled but mislabeled. It still bothers me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I love the one about Dave not finishing the painting. I will wake up angry at Tanner about dreams all the time. There have been a few occasions where I actually have to talk myself out of yelling at him in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha

      Just last night Dave woke me up saying "pencil cups?" and I was all confused so then I started dreaming about pencil cups. But he did wake me up from a bad dream where I had to be part of playing a trick on people. And I couldn't take it so I ended up curling up on the ground in front of the 2 people we were tricking and covering my body in a sheet and squirming around and confessing the trick. That's when Dave woke me up. I clearly can't even handle playing a joke on people in my dreams.

      Delete