Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Would You Rather: Running Edition

Many months ago, a friend sent me a link to a blog and told me I should answer the questions.   So here you have my would you rather answers. None of them are that interesting.

1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
I was going to say snowstorm but then realized most thunderstorms aren't at 35 degrees. If it's above 45 degrees then I'd rather run in a thunderstorm. Traction is bad in a snow storm.

2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
I'd probably rather breathe through my nose but I breathe through my mouth.

3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches?
Oh this is tough. I love doing both. I guess 100 crunches is easier so that.

4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
Why isn't there a choice about a salty snack. That's my preference. I'd rather have an extra entree versus a baked good though.

5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour? I'd rather run around the same street block. Maybe a treadmill would be better if a good show was on that I could easily watch.

6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
I run a lot with side stitches and they suck. I never get a headache. I'm not sure. I think since I never get headaches when I do get them, they really suck so I guess side stitch.

7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
Depending how you look at it, I either don't have any work days or all my days are work days now so it's hard to think. I'd rather have a rest day when my husband is off work though. I always miss workouts when he's around.  I think I'd rather have a rest day on a day I work though.

8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
I'd rather be a volunteer. Being a race director seems like too much work.

9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
I'd go for a running gadget except who needs headphones. But if I had all I wanted, I wouldn't not buy shoes.

3 comments:

  1. I prefer salty over sweet every time. With running in a snowstorm I would slip on the ice for sure. I liked your answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was kind of fun to not do my normal thing. I used to do 5 questions every Friday but the blogger who ran it changed so then I didn't do it.

      Around here when I ran after the leaves fell it felt like ice. So slippery.
      Jen answered some running questions a few months back that were different than these. I think I should do those too.

      Delete
    2. And you already fell twice already! Can't be taking chances. Yeah I remember Jen's questions. I thought that these were the same, but then I didn't recognize a few.

      Delete