Many months ago, a friend sent me a link to a blog and told me I should answer the questions. So here you have my would you rather answers. None of them are that interesting.
1. Would you rather run in a thunderstorm or a snowstorm?
I was going to say snowstorm but then realized most thunderstorms aren't at 35 degrees. If it's above 45 degrees then I'd rather run in a thunderstorm. Traction is bad in a snow storm.
2. Would you rather breathe through your nose or breathe through your mouth?
I'd probably rather breathe through my nose but I breathe through my mouth.
3. Would you rather do 100 squats or 100 crunches?
Oh this is tough. I love doing both. I guess 100 crunches is easier so that.
4. Would you rather have a baked good for dessert or an extra serving of your favorite entree?
Why isn't there a choice about a salty snack. That's my preference. I'd rather have an extra entree versus a baked good though.
5. Would you rather run on a treadmill for an hour or run around the same street block for an hour? I'd rather run around the same street block. Maybe a treadmill would be better if a good show was on that I could easily watch.
6. Would you rather have a headache during a run or a side stitch?
I run a lot with side stitches and they suck. I never get a headache. I'm not sure. I think since I never get headaches when I do get them, they really suck so I guess side stitch.
7. Would you rather have a rest day on a work day or a day off?
Depending how you look at it, I either don't have any work days or all my days are work days now so it's hard to think. I'd rather have a rest day when my husband is off work though. I always miss workouts when he's around. I think I'd rather have a rest day on a day I work though.
8. Would you rather be a race director or a race volunteer?
I'd rather be a volunteer. Being a race director seems like too much work.
9. Would you rather spend your money on running gadgets [HRM, GPS watch, Headphones] or running shoes?
I'd go for a running gadget except who needs headphones. But if I had all I wanted, I wouldn't not buy shoes.