Thursday, July 3, 2014

5.12

Ella woke up near 4 am. I knew she wasn't going to sleep the night since she went to sleep before eating a ton. She woke up at 7:30 for real then.


Dave trimmed her nails but on the last nail he got some skin. She was bleeding for about 45 minutes. Poor Ella.

I went running with the running friend I found while on a run on Friday.  We ran 2.71 miles then walked 1.25. We ran it pretty darn fast for me. Ella stayed asleep so I sat on the porch and drank some water. She always wakes up going into the house.  Then I just rolled her stroller to the bathroom so I could shower. Of course we got to the bathroom and she woke up. I still showered quickly and then took her out of the stroller. Ella slept for almost an hour while I ran and walked.

We ate and played and stuff. Then she napped for about 45 minutes. She woke up just as I was getting a snack after I ate.  My show wasn't over so we watched that together. When there were guns she got scared. I turned her around and talked to her. Little baby is so cute.
Ella photo bombed me
This is what I was trying to take a picture of

Ella got a finger out of the mitt to get my camera
Ella got a new play mat so she won't thumb her head on the floor


No comments:

Post a Comment