Saturday, July 26, 2014

7.16

Ella woke up at 6:45. Dave was so tired in bed that she didn't hang out with him like normal. She played while he slept. So then I ended up keeping her there too long. She then was too tired and didn't go to sleep. She just wouldn't. Finally I took her for a ride in the car. I have never done this. She fell asleep! But then she woke up when I was getting her into the house. I should have driven more. I did drive a little extra and didn't come right home so she napped 20 minutes.
We played and hung out but she wasn't as cheerful as normal. We went for a little walk and she started to fall asleep but woke up. I got her home and fed her quickly and she went to sleep for 2 hours.



We were 30 minutes late for the mom meetup group. We had fun there. Ella is getting so big. There were so many people.

Ella was getting tired. We were actually there past the end time of the meetup. A lot of people were still there. She fell asleep on the way home. I had hoped to get her home first but that just didn't work. She slept for an hour after we got home. I had just pushed her stroller into her room and changed the camera direction so I could watch her.   I got to eat dinner for the second night in a row without having to hold Ella.  I was going to wake her as soon as I was done eating but our TV show had a couple minutes left so I was going to wait. Then she woke up in between that time.

After she woke up, I nursed her. Then we played a little. I fed her baby food. Then it was bedtime again.

I keep staying up 2-3 hours after Ella goes to sleep. I need to quit doing this.

2 comments:

  1. LOL the sleep thing sounds familiar. I remember you saying that you shouldn't be watching movies at night after Dave goes to sleep.

    I love the pictures of Ella following the cat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I used to do that with Dave back in then day. I never got enough sleep.

      Delete