Monday, July 7, 2014

5.25

I was hanging out with Ella in the morning before we woke Dave up. I turn my head for a second and she tries to eat a Kleenex.
When we woke Dave up, he didn't want to wake up. I ended up taking a bunch of pictures while he slept. Ella was so cute posing next to him.








We went to a furniture store while we were out to lunch. We can never find chairs we like.
Ella likes to fly when Dave holds her.










We went to On the Border. Ella didn't last and wanted to be held.
We went to the new Walmart that is only a super market and Ella and I walked around taking selfies in all the rows. Dave did the shopping. People looked at us weird.  She didn't want to ride in her stroller so that's why I started carrying her.




7 comments:

  1. Does Dave mind that you take pictures while he's sleeping? So cute that Ella's playing and looking at him. Pretty soon she'll be crawling over him to wake him up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes he says "what are you doing?" And other times doesn't notice. He rarely looks at my blog so probably doesn't even know. She does lean over Somedays. Depending how I put her down. I usually move my pillows and make an L to block her from falling off the bed. Sometimes she works to lean over on him then says "hi"

      Delete
    2. I just asked him and he said he doesn't know that I take them all the time.

      Delete
  2. Love the last picture of Ella and Dave both in bed under the covers. Super cute.

    She's wearing her purple bow! :) Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I randomly put them on her but they still look so big and I can't match so she wears them less.

      Thanks

      Delete
    2. I want her to have hair so you can put more stuff in it :)

      Delete