Sunday, July 6, 2014

5.17

Ella woke up in the night. She was actually crying for awhile and for some reason I couldn't hear the sound of my app. She got so fed up and was moving all around and turning over.  Then she woke up early. After that I stayed in the chair with her and let her fall back to sleep on me. I still felt bad from the middle of the night.
We went to Babies R Us and Target. I'm really liking that Ella takes a sippy cup. I just have to remember to bring some pumped milk. I bring a little cooler that came with the pump. She was able to drink while we were at Target. She only needed a little help tilting the sippy cup at some points or other.
On our way to leave, I noticed a piece of my camera display screen missing. Now the edge is sharp. I have to be really careful with Ella. It's still under warranty but I want my replacement camera before mailing this one in. Amazon just gives a gift card so I can order one first and just use the gift card for something else. I can't be without my camera.
For a long time Dave played music and sang to her or at least had her bouncing around to the music. She loved it.

4 comments:

  1. What ended up happening with your camera?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the paperwork to mail it back. Then I get an amazon credit. I'm a slacker so never mailed it back. If I had a padded wnvelope I would have already mailed it. It's been sitting on my nightstand over a month :(

      Delete
    2. Been there. Never enough time in the day.

      Delete
    3. Since I was traveling I bought the new camera first. If I was without a camera I would have sent it sooner.
      Also Dave did the form stuff for the warranty and I'm not sure what all I have to send back. Do they need the cord or charger or battery? Dave never told me.

      Delete