Saturday, August 2, 2014

8.2: Reading

We read to Ella every morning. Today I read The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Ella still has a favorite page!  She has started to like the last page too.
Dave read her Trains Go then Trucks Go. She likes the trains one the best. Ella likes it when Dave reads Trains Go to her. She likes is way better than when I read it to her. She still likes it when I read it to her.  Some days I grab a stack of books to let Ella pick which book to read and she always digs to this book.
It's hard to tell from the pictures but when a page is turned, Ella looks at the book then she looks at Dave when he reads it to her.
Since she loved the trains book so much I got her Trucks Go. It's no where near as good. The sounds are so weird and too hard to read.
She didn't make it through the entire book today.
Story Time ended with some fun time.
Dave probably won't like this post. I have a lot of pictures here. Also notice Ella's nightgown doesn't even cover her diaper after she's moved a bit. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, him kissing her and that big smile on her face! I melted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! That's another reason I thought Dave wouldn't like this post! He doesn't like people to see that affection I don't think.

      Delete
    2. I don't know. He doesn't like many pictures to begin with but being married to me has forced him to get better. Maybe he doesn't care and I just think he does.

      Delete
  2. Aw, Dave might not like all the pictures you posted but these are precious. And I'm so glad she likes to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes she does lose interest. Most times we read we don't get pics because cameras and phones distract her. Ella needs more books. I'm getting sick of the same ones. We have some that aren't cardboard but she's too rough to handle those yet.

      Delete