Monday, August 4, 2014

8.4 Crib

This morning I decided to look at Ella on the monitor. She wasn't making noises but I decided to look.
Luckily she has been learning to undress herself and dress herself so she was starting to undress herself before this and had her sleeve covering her left hand. That slippery sleeve helped stop her from standing.
With the app we have you can only record for 5 seconds at a time so that's why the video stops. Also she didn't hurt herself or anything. I thought I'd clarify since it's hard to tell in the video.


We lowered her crib hours after this. I can't believe how much Ella is learning. All babies learn but it's still amazing to everyone.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm so glad you caught these before she actually pulled herself up enough that she could actually fall out of the crib. LOL. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Or I might walk on and find her on the floor.

      Delete
  2. Imagine if we didn't have this technology. Who knows when you would have figured out she could do this. Could have been scary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also helps me know if she's awake and not crying. Love it.

      Delete