Saturday, August 23, 2014

7.22



We got rain!

Ella woke up at 6 but I didn't even hear her until 6:25. She was being such a happy baby in her crib.  She went down for a nap at 8 AM. Then I went to sleep. I woke up to such a cry. She had her leg stuck in the crib slats. I didn't even notice until I got in the room. Just like always I look at the app and take screen shots while walking without really paying attention. So I have screen shots of her leg stuck.  It was so stuck that I had a lot of trouble getting it out. (Her left leg was not stuck. In the next screen shot that leg wasn't out of her crib.)
Ella is always trying to drink form the tea pot toy
She actually seemed like she wanted to sleep at 10. I thought she might because maybe her leg woke her up sooner than she wanted. But then she didn't go to sleep but wasn't as playful. I did some laundry. I also vacuumed. I vacuumed for the first time with her in the same room. Usually I vacuum with her asleep or when she's with Dave. I put her in the exersaucer and she watched me. She seemed slightly concerned and sure stared at me the entire time.
Ella ate a few times before her nap. I kept thinking she'd nap but nope.  She finally fell asleep at 12:15.  I did so much stuff around the house during her nap. She woke up at 2:51. I fed her and then we left to go to Sprouts.

At Sprouts, the first cart I got didn't have a strap so I had to get a new cart. She wouldn't hold on and bounced all around. It wasn't a smooth cart ride.  I was refilling both of our 5 gallon water jugs. That was quite a challenge. I only bought muffins and a cucumber in addition to the water.  Ella was fussy the entire drive home.


I fed her, we played, then I fed her solids. We probably did some more playing and then I nursed her. Dave got home as I was nursing. I thought she might take a little nap but she did not.

At 6:15, she took a small nap but it was entirely on me. She woke up when I put her in the crib. She fell back to sleep when I picked her up but if I delatched, she also woke up. Next thing I knew, I woke up and it was 20 minutes later and she was still sleep eating.
We started her bedtime routine a few minutes late because of her little catnap.  As soon as I got her down, I went for a run. I managed 1.62 miles before it got too dark. Well I would have rather been back home 4 minutes earlier. It was straining my eyes to try to see.   I played on my computer, showered, and watched TV until I went to bed.  I really have to quit staying up until midnight. I'm too tired all day.  Dave used to go to sleep an hour earlier and thus so did I. Now I'm staying up too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment