Tuesday, August 12, 2014

5.10

I got a new camera lens so we played a lot more than normal with pictures. Dave wanted to print one for his mom so I held off making a public album or a post but it's been months and he's a slacker so here are some pictures. There are about a thousand other pictures you can see too!   I ended up with too many of my favorites so here's a small album with only 65 pictures. I thought 65 is too many for a post so I'm trying to limit myself. It is so difficult. I posted a few of these before.
 I could not narrow it down any further. Ella is just too cute!



2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to narrow them down. I have the same problem. I love her big smiles. She has so much expression and personality these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember you mentioning you have trouble narrowing down pictures. You had 2 Christmas posts since you had so many pics.

      Delete