Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12.11 Cookie Swap

Gio and I hosted a cookie exchange.  14 people +12 babies came. I guess it was 15 adults but Gio's husband, Matt, only stopped in for a little.

It was from 3-5.  I got Beth to come early to help out. Tiffany came early too. She sent me a message so she didn't have to go home then back out again. Slowly people started showing up. There were so many babies and it was so hectic. Ella slept the first hour of it. That was actually pretty helpful.

Most people brought about 6 dozen cookies. Then they took some of each kind of cookie when they left. I think it was a huge success.

Up until 8 PM cookies were all I ate all day!

I made a site compiling all the recipes.















4 comments:

  1. Yum those cookies look awesome. I didn't bake this year but now I really want to. I might steal some of the recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hot chocolate ones and both sugar ones were favorites. The but balls (by Mo) were too. (My peanut butter ones with the PB cups were a hit but I only had made 12 like that)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea for a party. I really want cookies now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It made me want more parties. I think appetizers or hot dishes are more challenging though.

      Delete