Monday, June 29, 2015

Half Marathon Training Week 10

So according to plans I could
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi, 60 min cross, 9 mi 
  • lift twice, 5 mi, 3 mi, 45 min tempo, 5 mi pace, 11 mi 
  • 3 mi, 3 mi, 5 mi pace, cross, and 11 mi 
  • 3 mi, 2 mi, 6 mi (3 repeats at 8:20),  2 mi, and 13 mi
Here's what I did.

Monday: I ran 4.02 miles with the mom group. 

Tuesday: It was a rest day because Ella had her 18 month doctor visit.

Wednesday: And it was another rest day because I had a dentist appointment. (Ella went on a run in a stroller with Marie though.) Oh late at night I did Focus T25 Cardio. I did not want to do it and kept pausing it to read fb hoping for new messages.

Thursday: I ran 3.52 miles. I ran in the middle of that with Diana.


Friday:  I ran 4.64 miles. I did mile repeats but my cooldown was cut short because Ella was falling asleep and I did not want that to be her nap. I went on a short walk with Ella later in the day.

Saturday: I ran 5.23 miles pushing a double jogger. I picked up Lily and we ran a bit then ran to google and played then ran home.

Sunday:  I ran 10.06 with Marie. We started at home and ran to Stevens Creek Trail and ran to Shoreline then ran back home. We added on a little over a mile to get to 10. Originally we were going to do 11. Marie and I matched but we forgot to take a picture. I had on a turquoise top and black shorts and she had on a black shirt and turquoise capri pants. This run wasn't fast. It was nice for me. I ran so many days in a row that I was glad to go at a 12 minute pace. (I tried and can't seem to get my chart to autobackup from the 12 mile run. Oh Well. It was a 12:03.6 pace overall.  Our first mile was the best and the only mile we ran continuously. We then did 5:1 for awhile and around 8 miles switched to 3:30 - 1.

Total Running Mileage: 27.47
Total other things: 7 planking activities, pushups, T25 video

Summary: I have only run this many miles 3 other times. Those were all in 2012 and weeks of long races. Last week I was wanting to cut all my runs short and felt like I was demotivated. I think I'm back on track now.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Is Marie running the race with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is running the race but not beside me. I will hopefully be faster

      Delete