Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Birthday Miles

Miles turned 1 yesterday. I had to make the same flyers for his birthday that I did for Ella's. I couldn't have the 2nd kid getting less. Actually he got more stats since I kept track of quite a few things as the year went on.
I changed this from "take steps" to "walk" from when I printed it out for the party and when I posted it here.
I printed these out but just updated them to have the correct number of hours nursing, diapers, and hours sleeping.
Restaurant meals is actually meals at restaurants. We had take-out more and I did not count that.  The number is so high because we had a 3 week road trip:)

I should have also had 22 nights in hotels or some other road trip facts but I didn't.

I have to figure out what I should keep track of for Miles's 2nd year now!

3 comments:

  1. The hours spent nursing! I was surprised only 9 runs in the stroller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since we moved here I got him to sleep then ran. So he has only been on 1 run since April. Also I barely run because of my knee and the insane hills.

      Delete
    2. Hours nursing aueprised me. I thought it'd be lower than Ella because he nursed quicker dyeing the day. But then I realized she slept through the night a lot and he woke up 2-4 times a night for the longest time and he nursed each time he woke.

      Delete