Thursday, April 5, 2018

4.21.17

We went to a diner for breakfast then went to a museum. Miles was a little fussier than normal but he was very content watching the pendulums so I stuck around there with him for awhile. Ella had so much fun.
When we were leaving, Ella said she wanted cheesecake. We went to Cheesecake Factory. Then Ella didn’t even like her cheesecake. She just liked the whip cream.
I did more laundry at the hotel. I had to do that with Miles. It was challenging.
I dropped Dave off at The Nuclear Science Museum.  
I did some knee exercises in the hotel gym while waiting for the dryer.
Miles and Ella enjoyed some candy while sitting in bed

We spent our 2nd night in Albuquerque. It helped relieve the stress of being on the go all the time. I kept filling my phone too. It was putting a damper on taking as many photos as I wanted.


The pictures are out of order because my iphone updated to the time zone change but I forgot to update my good camera.
















































































No comments:

Post a Comment