Wednesday, April 4, 2018

80 Day Obsession Week 7




Workout is done  Plank challenge  Food not so good today Didn’t meal plan yet 🙁

I really wanted to put off the workout. I was so tired. Then Miles woke up from nap and was miserable. I got it done at 8:30 PM. I got 4 burpee push-ups in at each 30 sec interval. I know I only got 3 in some of the time last week.




Another late late workout but did it

This morning I ran too. I didn’t think miles liked it because just look at his face. But then he really really didn’t want to go back in the car. Next time I guess I’ll double up the road. My calves were feeling it from our tough 80do workouts. PS the flat was nice and my pace was over a min faster than on the hills. (I told my mom I ran on the level and it was nice and she gives me the comment “you used to run on hills” and it really pisses me off because she’s made comments about how I struggle with 3 Miles now and I used to run marathons. Ugh. Time has passed. Pregnancies. Injuries. And she’s not athletic and all and it makes me so mad. Ugh. I need to learn to shake it off. Crap I didn’t mean to complain in this post)

Also did the plank challenge and man it was a challenge



Worked out during nap time. Miles woke up and I paused it. Then I checked and he was back to sleep. I rushed that workout and just got it done before he woke up for real. Yay for his first normal length nap in 3 days.

Also it’s also good to view your video and realize your form was better than you expected. (Not 100% perfect but better)

Workout and bonus stuff done.
I had more videos included of Miles working out but that made it way too long

After this I also cleaned the kitchen at lightening speed.

I lifted heavier weights. I went up to 20 for curls but had to swap to 15 after 8. I guess I could have stopped at 8 and you wouldn’t have known with how fast this video goes.


March 4: NSV from yesterday: I was sitting there and Ella was standing on my knees and flailing all around while holding my hands. Dave could not believe that the entire time she did this, I had a straight back and engaged my core. Yay strong core!

I am 95% sure I had one more NSV yesterday but I can't even remember it!

No comments:

Post a Comment