Saturday, April 7, 2018

2018 Goals Progress (March)


I made a post with 2018 goals and I thought I would see how I'm doing.

For 2018, here are my exercise goals:
  1. run 72 miles (that's 6 miles a month) with a reach goal of 100 miles * --- I ran 0 miles in January and 2.56 miles in February (in 2 different sessions) and 0 in March
  2. complete 4 Beachbody programs - I completed Phase 1 and 2 of 80 day obsession 
  3. Exercise in some form 208 times (that's 4x/week) - I exercised 30 times in January and 36 in February and 47 in March. 
Random other goals related to exercise -- I haven't done anything there!
  1. Have a photo shoot while running
  2. Have a photo shoot while doing various forms of exercise
  3. Combine random exercise files/videos to one spot on my computer
For inspiring others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges - I ran 2 in February and another in 2 March.
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups - I am part of 3 so I am not running one now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment