Saturday, April 28, 2018

Kids Say ... (March 2018)

More quotes from the kids.

Miles fell off couch. So much blood. Fat lip
We go upstairs to show daddy
He sees

Daddy: So Miles did you learn anything about how you can get hurt falling off the couch?
Miles: yeah

3-2-18
-----

Miles was throwing food. I yelled at him.
Just as I was doing that, Dave walks in
Daddy: You are a bad baby. You need to be a good baby. (something something about not throwing food) Miles, are you bad or good?
Miles: Bad
Daddy: Miles should you be bad or good?
Miles: Good

-----

This morning Ella was giving Dave a goodbye hug. Miles seemed like he wanted one. So I told Dave Miles wanted one. So once Dave put Ella down he said "OK Miles. Do you want a goodbye hug?" and Miles ran over so fast he bounced off Dave's leg. Dave lifted him up and Miles gave a good hug

3-5-18
-----

I just got jolted alert by Ella crying.
I came in. She said her music turned off

Ella: Can you lay with me for a couple hours?

3-5-15 11:35 pm
-----

I just asked Miles “Do you want to go visit Grandma Lori, Grandpa Neil, and Aunt Magen sometime in the next couple weeks?” and he nodded so vigorously. I said “OK” and he nodded even more

3-6-18
-----

Ella: Daddy are you cooking dinner for tonight?
Dave: I’m cooking dinner for tomorrow
Ella: Daddy, I never heard you say that before.

3-9-18
------

I point to presidents placemat (Ella is crying btw)
Pointing to Trump: Do you know who this is?
Ella: Donald
Me: yes. Donald Trump. You are right.
Ella pointing to the person next to him:Is this Obama?

3-9-18
-----
Me: let me put on your pants
Miles: no

3-25-18
-----

I told Ella mummaw and pap-pap just left. I said that means I don’t have time to finish my workout. She added: uh oh. we don't have enough time to clean the table.
Ella knows we need to clean the table before they show up or they criticize how messy it is.

3-25-18
-----

We have food out on table still. 
Ella: We made the table messy.
me: Yes. But as soon as we are done eating maybe we can clean it up so it's clean for the rest of the day.
Ella: so then if Mummaw and Pap-Pap come then they won't say "you need to throw this stuff away and wipe the table"

3-27-18
-----

Ella: I don’t want to move back to California.

Me: Why because you like your friends?
Ella: Yea and I like this world. I like to wear a coat and like it cold.

-----

Me: Miles, it’s bedtime.
Miles: No, Mama.

3-30-18
-----

I explain Easter egg hunt to Ella
Me: so do you want to go to an Easter Egg Hunt?
Ella: next year
Me: next year or today?
Ella: next year
Me: ok
Miles: ok

3/31/18
-----

Today she told me "I want 2 slices of bread and...."
Me: and butter

She said "NO" and thought and thought "I don't know what I want " and she'd say I want 2 slices of bread a few times but never with what. Then 5 min later at least she exclaims "I want 2 slices of bread with peanut butter and jelly"


Today she ate 2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I have no idea when she started with that because every single other time ever she wouldn't eat it. She ate peanut butter sandwiches when she was little but then even stopped those.

3/31/18

No comments:

Post a Comment