Thursday, April 26, 2018

Kids Say... (Jan/Feb 2018)

I'm hit or miss with documenting.

-----

Ella was mad that her grandparents wouldn't visit.
So Dave asked if she wanted uncle Timmy to visit. She said no

Then asked if she wanted uncle mike to visit and she said yea. And got excited.

1-28-18
------

As soon as we got to school, Ella's friend Laura said “I’m going over to Ella’s house on Monday”
Then Ella being a little bugger that she is said, “then my mommy said the cleaning lady has to come.”
She remembered that I mentioned something about the cleaning lady this morning except I had said she’s not coming and now I have to clean. And then the teacher started talking about oh yeah before a friend comes over the cleaning lady better come. Oh geeze

2-9-18
-----

We just ate and played a little but still in the kitchen. I asked Miles if it was time for nap. He shakes his head no. I ask what it is time for. He looks at the stove/island and says “cook”.

2-12-18
-----

Ella: it looks like a snow globe in here
Dave: do you know what that is?
Ella: no
Dave: dust

2-18
-----

Ella came downstairs when I was working out.

Ella: Mommy why don’t daddies do workouts?

:(
( I forget the rest of our dialogue.)

2-21-18
-----


Ella drew a pic. Then colored the sky gray over her sun and stuff. I asked her why
Ella: I’m drawing Pittsburgh mommy.

2-28-18

No comments:

Post a Comment