Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Kids Say... (July 2018)

Some more quotes from the kids.
-----

Miles: Don’t put diaper on me.
He’s wearing undies and didn’t want me to swap it.

7/4/18
-----

I changed Miles into a diaper .

Miles: I want undies.
Me: Miles we are leaving the house. You need to wear a diaper.
Miles: I want undies right now.

Goes over and gets undies and gives them to me.

7-8-18
-----

I‘m super lightheaded all day and yesterday.
I ate my food
Miles poured some of his into my empty bowl and said "gave you a little more"

Miles keeps offering me more food. Such a nice boy

7-10 -18
-----

Miles: For you
Giving me apple jacks

Me: Thank you. That is so nice.
Miles: Eat it

7-10-18
-----

Miles: Can’t see her.
He covered mummaw's face with a slipper on google hangout.

7/11
-----

I need to get video some day of Dave bringing Ella home. Ella walks in then sees Miles and gets so excited and says "Miles." Then Miles gets super excited and says “Miles”. Ella tells him " you have to say “Ella”." so he does. And they run toward each other.

7/12
-----

“Don’t take the butter” as he stole butter after pushing step stool over to get to it

7-12
-----

Miles walks over and spits out cheese

Me: Miles you spit out food in a napkin or on a plate.
Miles: No spit out food on your leg.

7-13
-----

Sometimes I start tickling Miles's back thinking it'd be nice and he'd like it like Ella and he says "don't tickle back, mommy"

I typed that above to my mom so decided to tickle his back to see if he’d like it.

He said "don't tickle my back mommy" then said "Ella likes tickle back."


7-13-18
-----

Miles gets my attention saying “I need medicine.”

I look over and see his sock is bloody. He was using his socked foot to rub behind his knee. It was so itchy and he made it bleed.

7-13
-----

Miles stands up

Me: Miles why are you up?
Miles: Go get something mommy

After some encouraging he got me up

Me: Miles what do you want to get?
Miles: Something from mommy’s room.

We head upstairs but he didn’t seem to want anything

7-13-18
-----

Standing for a diaper change
I tell him he’s a big boy.
“Hold shirt” and holds his shirt to make it easier for me. Wow such a big boy

7/19
-----

We are at the park and the kids keep me doing stuff.
Me: You know if you kids didn’t keep me so busy I could invite your friends to join us.
Ella: Can you invite Arya. I really like her and Sara?

10 minutes later “where’s Arya? “

(They didn’t even text back in that time since it’s normal busy dinner time.)

7-21-18

-----


Miles: Buy it for me.
Me: OK I'll buy you raisins.
Miles: Oh Thank you Mommy!
He was so excited that a lady in the aisle laughed and said how cute he was. 

7/23

No comments:

Post a Comment