Sunday, September 2, 2018

Chatbooks

I started a new subscription that included facebook, instagram, and favorites on my phone.  I just got 20 books to start my order and be caught up.
I've gotten 18 books and 20 books before. Now I added 20 to that and only about a month behind. My 21st book will be closed soon.  I still get Groovebooks monthly and send them to my dad. Now books are $10. They used to be $8 a couple years ago when I started.  I also ordered 1 set when they had their 20% off 2 years ago. I've been waiting for my order to get 20% off and I got it with.  So I saved $40.  I have a code if you want to sign up then you can get $10 off.
The quality is good.   I like that you can keep the captions from facebook and instagram.  I tend to go through and edit longer descriptions so they are not printed on a second page.  Now with instagram changes I make collages less and would just post 5 pictures at a time. So as I go through I sometimes split up the caption to go with each picture so it wasn't all just with the first picture.   I figured I'd do this instead of photobooks but I still want to do some photo books. 
One thing is when I have instagram photos go to facebook then there are 2 of the picture in my series and I have to delete one. I just don't always post one photo to the other so I wanted to make sure I include them from both locations.

Here is an example of a time I kept a long caption and it shows up on the next page. I always make sure a spread like this is on the same page and I don't have to flip a page for the caption.
The other ones I got over a year ago.
How do you keep up with printing pictures? Do you keep up with photobooks? Do you scrapbook? Do you just put photos in an album?

2 comments:

  1. These turned out great! I still like having more control over my photo books design and doing just one condensed album per year (turns into 2 after the page limit though.) That's nice of you to send photo books each month to your dad. I bet he loves that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still like and what to do photobook but I just don’t get to it. I don’t know how you do! So jealous.

      Delete