Sunday, September 30, 2018

Kids Say... (September 2018)

I am posting this in a timely fashion since I'm so behind for September blog posts to hit my goal.  I barely documented any quotes.

-----

Miles tells me “put your hoodie on” and Dave says “Miles you don’t tell women what to wear “

9/8
-----

Miles:It’s my birthday
Me: how old are you
Miles:4 and a half.

9/8
-----

Ella walks into the kitchen after school
Ella: whoa it’s so clean. Mommy did the cleaning lady come or did you clean?
Me: I cleaned
Ella: but then you didn’t do a good job because it’s not really clean
Me: I know Ella I cleaned the table then we ate at it then I didn’t wipe it again.

Man she got nit picky once she learned it was me. (or maybe once she got close)

9/10/18
-----

I was changing Miles's diaper.
Miles: I want a new diaper. I want butt cream.
Me: Why did the butt cream help make you feel better?
Miles: yea!!!!

9/18
-----

Me: We are going to go home and eat. Oh yeah you already ate
Miles: I can eat

9/20
-----

Dave Asked Miles if he had fun at school
Miles: Yes
Dave: What did you do?
Miles: Sit in chair

Although he did sit in a chair he also did other stuff.

9/20
-----

Saying goodnight to Dave and Ella. And he’s so tired. He says "goodnight Daddy. Goodnight Ella" then "goodnight poopy" then "goodnight poopheads."  That was his first time being silly like that.

9/22
-----

Just reading to Miles Daniel Tiger. It was the one on friendships. I asked him if he has friends. I was naming a few friends and then he said "you" then I mentioned more and he'd nod and said "and you" i put the book down said it was time to go in his crib. He said "1 more minute" so I cuddled him. Then i asked him if I was his best friend. Then he said "I want to go in my crib now"

9/30/18

No comments:

Post a Comment