Wednesday, August 13, 2003

yay

i finished the jungle a few moments ago. i put shorts in my nightstand for school. then i wrote in an actual journal for a little. i am not quite tired yet. i am not sure if i should start a new book sleepers or not. it had 370 pages. the jungle took me a month an da week and it had 346 pages. my room is so messy now. i'm glad that i only have one more day of work. i will call tomorrow to find out what time i work. if they schedule me friday, i am not going in. i will be at laura's house. the second time i saw most people this summer. i literally did nothing. working everysingle day of the week and put a damper on my life. i'm excited to go back to school. i want to see everyone and i want to excel in my classes so my mom will quit bothering me. but actually i think if i got a 4.0, she would still find some way to always bring up grades. earlier today i got a special message on the phone from dave. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment