Thursday, December 18, 2003

there's nothin here that i want to eat.

i worked 11.43 hours today. that short cuz i took an hr break even tho they said 20 min.


there's a hole in the ice pack. my plantar fasciitis is back. my foot doesn't look pretty.
i was a server this evening. in a very small section. it was very very very busy and my last table waited over an hour and a half for their food. they gave me a good tip though. maybe it was those free desserts i hooked them up with.

i made 48 bucks in tips after tipping out bartenders and stuff. they kept making me stay later and i had to cash out twice.

kevin asked me out. after my answer then he asked if laurel would go back out with him. vinnie didn't tell me he loved me. laurel must have told him about promise ring cuz he asked about me bing engaged. some other servers had loud expressions after that. i just said it was a promise ring.

i burnt my finger today on a plate.

48 bucks in 7.6 hours would suck if i was making 2.83 an hour like i should have been. but instead i made my banquet server wage on top of that. so $9.14 an hr vs $13.32
but i was there all day so the average of today came out to be $9.20


the last table i had today that had to wait forever told me i should get a new job.

1 comment:

  1. mags114 (LiveJournal)December 18, 2003 at 3:20 PM

    awww ... be careful about that foot. Please dont work too hard. Relax some---You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete